Delta Bravo is a secure, end-to-end software platform for maximizing the
value of data quickly and cost-effectively.
Gain Clarity, Confidence and Value from your Data.
Every business seeking to maximize the value of data goes through the same process. We call it the Data Value Cycle. The Delta Bravo Platform streamlines this process through easy-to-use features, unrivaled technical flexibility, integration and performance.
Make Your Data Accessible and Relevant.
Move from mountains of raw data to a clean, relevant dataset.
Acquire, Cleanse and Transform Your Data
Access, cleanse and organize data from sources ranging from applications and APIs to databases, PLCs, sensors, devices and more.
Maximize Data Lake, Warehouse Value
Real time data cleansing and joining. Clean datasets ready to access throughout the enterprise, running on the infrastructure of your choice.
Quickly Identify Correlations and Hidden Insights.
Identify trends, correlations and connections that drive operational efficiency and competitive advantage.
See What Matters. Dive Even Deeper.
Find what’s really behind critical business outcomes. Advanced filtering intelligence for granular detail on the metrics that matter most.
Custom Visualizations and Functionality
Create custom visualization for Digital Twin applications or processes specific to your business.
Get Models to Production Faster.
Leverage the power of containerization for faster, more efficient test and training operations on large datasets.
Make Data Science Compute-Capable.
Remove the complexity of compute provisioning. Get the resources you need to push models to production APIs or interfaces with one click.
All of the Features You’ll Need- and more
All of the features seen in popular notebooks with a more streamlined interface- plus unique features like Collaboration mode, Code Versioning and more.
Keep Control of Your Intellectual Property.
Better flexibility for corporate security standards, more protection and oversight for valuable Intellectual Property.
Secure Your Data Science Assets
Don’t leave valuable cleansing scripts, calculations and models in the hands of open source, cloud-based systems- all models and Data Science IP is catalogued and secured in Delta Bravo.
Stay Compliant with Code Versioning, Auditing and More
Keep track of how models change with retraining and tuning. Produce audits and analysis of code versions. Be able to understand and track all changes to valuable models and scripts.
Unrivaled Technical Advantage.
Delta Bravo is a Kubernetes-native platform, meaning that it can be deployed in any combination of cloud or on-premise configuration. Workloads and models are containerized with the goal of getting the best performance for data-intensive workloads while minimizing resource use.
No Technical Lock-In
Native Kubernetes configuration enables cloud, multi-cloud, on-prem or hybrid deployments. Put your Data Lake and Data Value capabilities into the configuration that makes the most sense now with the capability to switch easily in the future.
Better Performance, Lower Costs
Containerize workloads to improve performance while optimizing resource utilization. Ensure the biggest bang for your infrastructure buck.
Less Complexity, More Control
Capabilities for ETL, Advanced Analytics, ML/AI all in one platform. Less tool creep, less licenses, training and support models to deal with.
Quicker Provisioning, Easier Integration
Quickly provision compute from the resources of your choice. Easily integrate models and data via API to new or existing applications, databases and more.
Built for the Data-Driven Culture.
We enable dynamic, learning oriented companies to obtain the most value from their data, providing a single source of truth for Data Quality, Literacy and Access across multiple roles and lines of business.
Get the Capability, Not the Headache.
Operations Teams don’t want to add more tools, software or training to their already busy day. We get it. Delta Bravo is built to integrate with your existing processes, applications and workstreams to minimize disruption and gain value faster.
Check out our work with Rolls-Royce below for an example of how we deployed Predictive Quality models to their test centers without a minute of Operations disruption or retraining.
Drive Analytics for Strategic and Operational Decision-making.
A lot of profit can fall between the operational cracks, and analytics can be a game changer in the way it leads to improved operational discipline. Exercise more-centralized control of operational business decision-making, answering questions such as, “What price point should be used for this customer on this day?” or “What inventory products should be pulled forward or out of the supply chain?”
If you’re a CFO seeking to shift the organization from a historical perspective to a forward-looking perspective, we can help.
Make it Easier to Find those Hidden Nuggets.
Delta Bravo’s easy to use interface empowers Business Analysts to connect to and explore their data quickly. Discover trends and patterns in large datasets or combinations of datasets. Quickly create and share visualizations and reports to communicate your findings to teams across the business.
We’ll handle the hard stuff. No need for advanced code or product training- Delta Bravo is an extension rather than a limit to analysts’ current capabilities and skill sets.
Spend More Time Driving Value to the Business.
The granular “blocking and tackling” of Data Science- data access, data pre-processing, feature engineering, model training and testing- takes time. Not to mention accessing and provisioning the right compute resources. With Delta Bravo, Data Scientists can streamline these processes with automation, reusable components, collaboration features and more.
Automate compute provisioning and data processing. Build, test and deploy models faster. Spend less time on the hard stuff and more time on working with the business to provide value from the data.
Build a Best Practice Environment for Machine Learning and AI.
Running Machine Learning models and AI is still a VERY new thing. Most IT shops don’t have a frame of reference for architecting, building and supporting secure and cost-efficient computing environments for these use cases.
Delta Bravo serves as the foundation for a secure, compliant, high-performance Data Science environment. We’ll help you achieve Best Practices for cost-efficiency and scale, with specialized attention towards compute allocation and governance.
Join Our Star-Studded Customer Cast.
Delta Bravo works with Industry Leaders across nearly all verticals. Our Platform and Services Teams have executed successful engagements with companies that are just starting their data journey as well as those with robust data science and data engineering teams.
Saving Engines Saves Rolls-Royce Millions
Delta Bravo is used to help Rolls-Royce predict engine failures, saving $millions in Cost of Poor Quality and Warranty Claims in first year.
- Ingested over 50 Billion Data Points
- Cleansed and Joined to Create Single Source of Truth Dataset
- Built Predictive Quality Models to forecast time and cause of failed engines in test cells
- Launched models in 45 days to production, iterated to zero false positives
- Extended models to ALL engine types and to engines already in the field
- 10X Project ROI in first 90 days
- Winner of Innovation Award, South Carolina Manufacturing Leadership, 2020
“There had been other efforts in this area that seemed to go on longer than planned. It was important to deploy this quickly. The initial capability was deployed less than 45 days after we signed the contract.”
Digital Transformation Leader, Rolls-Royce Power Systems
Let’s Talk About the Weather.
Delta Bravo helped AccuWeather corral over 40 Billion data points from over 90,000 weather stations to improve weather forecasting and create a category-defining product.
- Cleansed and Joined 40 Billion Data Points from over 90,000 data sources worldwide to Create Single Source of Truth Dataset
- Deployed mechanisms for realtime data collection, aggregation, cleansing and joining of over 20 Billion data points per day
- Developed AccuWeather D3, an AI solution forecasting the impact of weather anomalies on revenue, product sales and operational cost
- Winner of AI Innovation Award, Microsoft, 2019
- Link to Microsoft Case Study
“We work with Delta Bravo on high priority data, machine learning and AI projects at AccuWeather. The team consistently meets and exceeds our standards for accuracy, service, and overall value, which is why we are dedicated to an on-going partnership.”
Director of Data Science, AccuWeather
Using AI to Improve Data Security and IT Ops
Comporium leverages Delta Bravo’s AI for the Database, a suite of Machine Learning models used to predict and remediate SQL Server performance, security and compliance issues.
- Models detect anomalies in SQL Server performance, query access and security protocols
- Anomaly detection triggers alerts that let IT know up to a week in advance of any impending performance problems
- Models detect root cause and produce SQL Scripts to provide the fix
- Detects impending and current Compliance Violations for HIPAA, SOX and more- and provides process and scripts for fix
- Models forecast system resource use and make IT aware of needs to provision extra resources as needed
“Delta Bravo offers valuable, predictive insight on data security, capacity planning and performance optimization. Delta Bravo helps us understand what we need to tackle right away, as well as what we need to do to maintain higher ongoing standards.”
IT Manager, Comporium
- South Carolina Innovision Award Finalist, Best Technology Integration, November 2020
- Featured Speaker, Smart Manufacturing Experience, October 2020
- Featured Speaker, SC Manufacturing Leadership Conference, October 2020
- Featured Speaker, OpExchange Leadership and Best Practices for Industry 4.0, October 2020
- Keynote Speaker, Cisco Financial Services, “Competitive Advantage in the Next Normal,” October 2020
- Featured Speaker, NADITA National CAT Dealer Conference, July 2020
- Keynote Speaker, AeroDef Manufacturing Conference, March 2020
- Keynote Speaker, SC Automotive Summit, February 2020
- Featured Presenter, Cisco Manufacturing Services, “Industry 4.0: Leading the Way with Machine Learning and AI”, May 2019
- Microsoft AI Featured Product: AccuWeather D3, January 2019
- Cover Story and Featured Article, Smart Manufacturing Magazine, AI Innovation Issue, November 2018