Built to handle the biggest, most unconventional and complex datasets.
Deploy anywhere and scale across any combination of infrastructure.
Solve Million-Dollar problems quickly and cost-effectively.
We Are Industrial Strength.
Gain insight from data in your value chain to reduce Operational Cost and drive EBITDA.
Develop Predictive Models that are easily integrated into everyday operations.
Create Intellectual Property that increases company and shareholder value.
This is Industrial Strength Predictive Analytics.
Predictive Quality Drives Millions In Savings
Delta Bravo is used to help Rolls-Royce predict engine failures, saving $millions in Cost of Poor Quality and Warranty Claims in first year.
- Ingested over 50 Billion Data Points
- Cleansed and Joined to Create Single Source of Truth Dataset
- Built Predictive Quality Models to forecast time and cause of failed engines in test cells
- Launched models in 45 days to production, iterated to zero false positives
- Extended models to ALL engine types and to engines already in the field
- 10X Project ROI in first 90 days
- Winner of Innovation Award, South Carolina Manufacturing Leadership, 2020
Improve Forecast Accuracy, Drive New Revenue.
Delta Bravo helped AccuWeather corral over 40 Billion data points from over 90,000 weather stations to improve weather forecasting and create a category-defining product.
- Cleansed and Joined 40 Billion Data Points from over 90,000 data sources worldwide to Create Single Source of Truth Dataset
- Deployed mechanisms for realtime data collection, aggregation, cleansing and joining of over 20 Billion data points per day
- Developed AccuWeather D3, an AI solution forecasting the impact of weather anomalies on revenue, product sales and operational cost
- Winner of AI Innovation Award, Microsoft, 2019
- Link to Microsoft Case Study
Reducing Scrap Drives Operational Improvement, Cost Savings
Nucor leverages Delta Bravo to reduce steel scrap in a 1M prime ton plant.
- Model baselines and predicts element behavior, weight, length of intermix, element specs from the first grade and more
- Detects Anomalies in behaviors that influence product quality
- Model predicts where Operator needs to cut to ensure product is in spec
- Used for over 400 different specs and products
- Reduces time and safety risk by eliminating need for secondary samples
- Easy-to-use interface helps new employees ramp up faster
Predictive Compost Models Drives Higher Quality, Greater Yield
For industry-leading mushroom producer South Mill, Delta Bravo predicts compost quality by phase, giving growers real-time feedback and recommendations for maximizing yield per square foot.
- Ingested over 108 Million datapoints from application, machine, database and spreadsheet sources
- Developed “Single Source of Truth” dataset by cleaning and joining operational and financial data
- Identified correlations between production variables and incremental profit
- Data-driven tools enabling growers to improve profitability on a real-time basis
Move from Mountains of Raw Data to a Clean, Relevant Dataset.
Acquire, Cleanse and Transform Your Data
Access, cleanse and organize data from sources ranging from applications and APIs to databases, PLCs, sensors, devices and more.
Establish a Single Source of Truth for Analysis and Modeling
Real time data cleansing and joining. A Data Warehouse ready for Enterprise access, running on the infrastructure of your choice.
Quickly Identify Correlations and Hidden Insights.
See What Matters. Dive Even Deeper.
Find what’s really behind critical business outcomes. Advanced filtering intelligence for granular detail on the metrics that matter most.
Custom Visualizations and Functionality
Create custom visualization for Digital Twin applications or processes specific to your business.
Build Better Models Faster.
Get the Computing Power You Need- For Development and Deployment.
Remove the complexity of compute provisioning. Get the resources you need to push models to production APIs or interfaces with one click. Leverage the power of Kubernetes for faster, more efficient test and training operations on large datasets.
All of the Features You’ll Need- and more
All of the features seen in popular notebooks with a more streamlined interface- plus unique features like Collaboration mode, Code Versioning and more.
Keep Control of Your Intellectual Property.
Secure Your Data Science Assets
Don’t leave valuable cleansing scripts, calculations and models in the hands of open source, cloud-based systems- all models and Data Science IP is catalogued and secured in Delta Bravo.
Stay Compliant with Code Versioning, Model Auditing and More
Keep track of how models change with retraining and tuning. Produce audits and analysis of code versions. Be able to understand and track all changes to valuable models and scripts.
Unrivaled Technical Advantage.
Delta Bravo is a Kubernetes-native platform, meaning that it can be deployed in any combination of cloud or on-premise configuration. Workloads and models are containerized with the goal of getting the best performance for data-intensive workloads while minimizing resource use.
No Technical Lock-In
Native Kubernetes configuration enables cloud, multi-cloud, on-prem or hybrid deployments. Put your Data Lake and Data Value capabilities into the configuration that makes the most sense now with the capability to switch easily in the future.
Better Performance, Lower Costs
Containerize workloads to improve performance while optimizing resource utilization. Ensure the biggest bang for your infrastructure buck.
Less Complexity, More Control
Capabilities for ETL, Advanced Analytics, ML/AI all in one platform. Less tool creep, less licenses, training and support models to deal with.
Quicker Provisioning, Easier Integration
Quickly provision compute from the resources of your choice. Easily integrate models and data via API to new or existing applications, databases and more.
Built for the Data-Driven Culture.
We enable dynamic, learning oriented companies to obtain the most value from their data, providing a single source of truth for Data Quality, Literacy and Access across multiple roles and lines of business.
Get the Capability, Not the Headache.
Operations Teams don’t want to add more tools, software or training to their already busy day. We get it. Delta Bravo is built to integrate with your existing processes, applications and workstreams to minimize disruption and gain value faster.
For example, with Rolls-Royce, we deployed Predictive Quality models to their test centers without a minute of Operations disruption or retraining.
Drive Analytics for Strategic and Operational Decision-making.
A lot of profit can fall between the operational cracks, and analytics can be a game changer in the way it leads to improved operational discipline. Exercise more-centralized control of operational business decision-making, answering questions such as, “What price point should be used for this customer on this day?” or “What inventory products should be pulled forward or out of the supply chain?”
If you’re a CFO seeking to shift the organization from a historical perspective to a forward-looking perspective, we can help.
Make it Easier to Find those Hidden Nuggets.
Delta Bravo’s easy to use interface empowers Business Analysts to connect to and explore their data quickly. Discover trends and patterns in large datasets or combinations of datasets. Quickly create and share visualizations and reports to communicate your findings to teams across the business.
We’ll handle the hard stuff. No need for advanced code or product training- Delta Bravo is an extension rather than a limit to analysts’ current capabilities and skill sets.
Spend More Time Driving Value to the Business.
The granular “blocking and tackling” of Data Science- data access, data pre-processing, feature engineering, model training and testing- takes time. Not to mention accessing and provisioning the right compute resources. With Delta Bravo, Data Scientists can streamline these processes with automation, reusable components, collaboration features and more.
Automate compute provisioning and data processing. Build, test and deploy models faster. Spend less time on the hard stuff and more time on working with the business to provide value from the data.
Build a Best Practice Environment for Machine Learning and AI.
Running Machine Learning models and AI is still a VERY new thing. Most IT shops don’t have a frame of reference for architecting, building and supporting secure and cost-efficient computing environments for these use cases.
Delta Bravo serves as the foundation for a secure, compliant, high-performance Data Science environment. We’ll help you achieve Best Practices for cost-efficiency and scale, with specialized attention towards compute allocation and governance.
Join Our Star-Studded Customer Cast.
Delivering Award-winning results for thrilled customers is what we live for.
Here’s what a few have to say about their experience with our teams and platform.
And feel free to check out a few of our recent accolades as well :).
“There had been other efforts in this area that seemed to go on longer than planned. It was important to deploy this quickly. The initial capability was deployed less than 45 days after we signed the contract.”
Digital Transformation Leader, Rolls-Royce Power Systems
“We work with Delta Bravo on high priority data, machine learning and AI projects at AccuWeather. The team consistently meets and exceeds our standards for accuracy, service, and overall value, which is why we are dedicated to an on-going partnership.”
Director of Data Science, AccuWeather
“Delta Bravo offers valuable, predictive insight on data security, capacity planning and performance optimization. Delta Bravo helps us understand what we need to tackle right away, as well as what we need to do to maintain higher ongoing standards.”
IT Manager, Comporium
- South Carolina Innovision Award Finalist, Best Technology Integration, November 2020
- Featured Speaker, Smart Manufacturing Experience, October 2020
- Featured Speaker, SC Manufacturing Leadership Conference, October 2020
- Featured Speaker, OpExchange Leadership and Best Practices for Industry 4.0, October 2020
- Keynote Speaker, Cisco Financial Services, “Competitive Advantage in the Next Normal,” October 2020
- Featured Speaker, NADITA National CAT Dealer Conference, July 2020
- Keynote Speaker, AeroDef Manufacturing Conference, March 2020
- Keynote Speaker, SC Automotive Summit, February 2020
- Featured Presenter, Cisco Manufacturing Services, “Industry 4.0: Leading the Way with Machine Learning and AI”, May 2019
- Microsoft AI Featured Product: AccuWeather D3, January 2019
- Cover Story and Featured Article, Smart Manufacturing Magazine, AI Innovation Issue, November 2018